Friday, October 31, 2014

Should I share with you that I am ....

Get Paid to share TSU
Yesterday I started sharing with my network a couple of new opportunities that have come across my desk.

It has been some time since I have bitten the bullet and done this… can you imagine why?? Fear of rejection and ridicule probably is at the top of the list and personal acceptance issues like “What will they think of me now…”

Today I feel much better that I have shared the ideas but yesterday those dark thoughts kept coming as about 10 people told me they weren't interested and some actually invented new words to describe their derision of how low I had stooped.

However, as I warmed up two thoughts kept coming to mind.

Firstly, progress is just outside of your comfort zone. This felt uncomfortable and it was obviously outside my comfort zone…

and Secondly, my mantra from my series COLD CALLING FOR SCAREDY CATS kept chiming in my head “Every NO gets you closer to YES!” and I remember the only way to get enough NO’s is to ask lots of people.

So, onwards and upwards… it will be OK in the end, and if it isn’t OK it is not yet the end!

No comments:

Post a Comment