Friday, October 24, 2014

RELEARNING time

Alvin Toffer
My favourite quote is by Alvin Toffler:

"The illiterate of the 21st Century won’t be those who can’t read or write, rather it will be those who cannot learn, UNLEARN and relearn."

This week there was an article about a business run by Robert Nelson, called Proactive Accounting Services, which has been shut down. The opening paragraph reads:

After two decades of trying to convince accountants to be proactive and add value, business coach and consultant Rob Nelson has given up.

The article goes on to say “On Friday, staff set fire to every piece of Proactive marketing collateral they could lay their hands on - - a symbolic cremation for a business that has served Mr Nixon well.”

Some 40 years ago I wrote material for my friend Paul Dunn about how to market his telephone course Ring Ring which became Results Corporation and Mr Nixon learned his trade there. Paul pivoted 10 years ago after selling Results and is now changing the world with B1G1.com. Nelson is moving into cloud based software.

I am moving to a new phase of my adventure LifeTALES where we will assist people to turn their past, present and future life into a source of income to live life to the full.

So, I have done the learning, the last 6 months have been a very painful UNLEARNING process and I invite you to join me on the journey to RELEARN so we can enjoy the most prosperous time ever on Earth. All aboard for lifeTALES.

No comments:

Post a Comment