Sunday, October 05, 2014

Devil is in the details..

Napoleon Hill OUTWITTING THE DEVIL
After struggling for a few weeks to get traction I have decided now is as good a time as any to “pivot.” For nearly 20 years monthly seminars have been what I do. However, in the last 2 years, they have been less and less popular. So, I have made the hard decision to move towards creating residual income from membership sites. Maybe I should have done this earlier but when something is working, even when it is working less and less, it is easier to hold onto that than to leave it behind and start a new journey.

So, ringing in my head is “learn, unlearn and relearn…” and the trepidation of going into the unknown… I will get back to you about how I go… I just picked up for a second reading Napoleon Hill’s NEW classic OUTWITTING THE DEVIL. I hope it sheds some light on the new path as reading THINK AND GROW RICH did when I first read it on November 11th, 1975.

No comments:

Post a Comment